I predict big things for 2007 in my life as follows.
New Year's Resolutions:
1. Knit a sweater. I have tried to do this twice, perhaps more times, and have not been successful. This year I will triumph because I have a knitting buddy who I knit with about once a week. And a cute pattern.
2. Have a vegetable garden that recieves water all summer and includes padrone peppers.
3. Either move house, or commit to not moving.
4. Craft extensively. I would like to commit to finishing at least one big thing (something substantial like a quilt or complicated item of clothing, or complete series of smaller items) per month. Dying will also be a priority, I need to develop my own colors. There is something slightly quiet and rich about amateur dyed fabrics that I am drawn to.
5. Complete 50% of my super-secret project including all non-bathroom/plumbing/couch items.
6. Enjoy my life and stop getting so wound up about things that are not important. I have to be one of the luckiest people in the world, I need to appreciate that more. This will be the hardest one.
7. Grow nasturtiums and morning glories.
Motto for 2007: I love it already!