Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Licensing Class Update:

1. I have started a tally of the number of times our instructor mentions riding the bumper of a MAC truck down Highway 99. The tally sheet is bracketed for each hour we are in class. Today I was disappointed to discover that he only mentioned it seven times, peaking with four mentions in the 10 o'clock hour alone. Today's saving grace was that once he specifically wrote it on the white board and twice students adopted the euphemism.

2. During the afternoon break I discovered that a student sitting on the opposite side of class is also keeping a tally of the number of times our instructor mentions ornamenting the bumper of a MAC truck on 99. Our data concurred.

3. I drew a picture of a unicorn that was referred to as a my little pony and a llama and as having eaten too many raspberries.

4. A pen full of glitter is apparently a necessity for license preparation survival.

No comments: