Friday, February 18, 2005

I have nothing interesting to say. A certain someone's comments have led me to believe that a listing of the seeds, bulbs, and plants I've been ordering for the Spring would not be welcome. And while it's very fun to sit at home every free evening making out and watching videos on your gigantical tv, it's not really an activity that translates well to blog content. Let's just say hybernation season is in full effect boyee.

I do wish I had something to offer that would solicit this type of comment:

Dr. Johnny Fever said at 06:46PM, 02.16.2005:
Why don’t you post a pic of your ugly-ass self, badweebisis, and let us see how much you actually resemble a squirt of food poisoning diarrhea at the business end of some 10-year-old BVDs?

2 comments:

Charr Crail said...

Oh if only that silly man knew just what a bootylicious hottie you really are... ;)

Lacubrious said...

kare, you will always be a squirt of poo to me.