Monday, January 31, 2005

I'm busy taking a licensing class this week where the instructor is fond of telling stories about insurance he tried to sell to self made men with stay at home wives and at least 4 kids who end up riding the bumper of a MAC truck down 99 and about how they used to live in a beautiful home at the top of a hill overlooking a valley but they ended up in a trailer park in the valley looking up at their former home on a hill. He also likes to talk about how he would track the wives down and they would have a good cry together and out of the rear window of his car he could see the women mouthing the words "what will I do now?" It sounds horribly depressing, but it's actually really funny how many times he can mention riding the bumper of a MAC truck down 99. I've proposed a drinking game but I'm not sure if anyone in the class has the guts to do it with me. Also I could probably lose the license I'm trying to get.

No comments: