Monday, February 14, 2005

meme from Lori O

1. Total amount of music files on your computer? about a dozen songs. I normally just download a cd's worth of songs off of links on largehearted boy, burn it, and then erase everything. Also I always make copies for people who never listen to them.

2. CD you last bought?
Oh, no! It was a Starbucks compilation CD: Sweetheart 2005 and it sucks except for a few songs.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
New Slang by the Shins, I'm obsessing over it.

4. 5 songs you often listen to, or which mean a lot to you?
a. clam crab cockle cowrie by Joanna Newsom because it reminds me of my valentine
b. perfect world by Liz Phair because I wasn't always this hot
c. earl had to die by the Dixie Chicks because maryanne flew in from atlanta on a red eye midnight flight
d. your belgian things by the Mountain Goats because it's hard with no one here to help me through it
e. making love out of nothing at all by Air Supply because it's the best song to sing while driving on the Bay Bridge

5. 3 you'll pass this on to & why:
nobody because if you want to do it, just do it!

No comments: