Thursday, October 21, 2004

OK, it's a whole new world. I was clinging to my old template that had all of the code for my comments feature, and for all of my webrings (well maybe I was only on one webring, but still)! It's all gone now and so is my simple awesome old template. Apparently now I am not allowed to have a link to a single Archive page. I used to have a simple and classic "Archive" button that would lead to a separate page with all of my archived entries. Now I have to have a link to each of my archived pages on the main page. I use weekly archives so that's about 52 archive links per year for two years and counting, seems a bit excessive. And I guess we're not using tables any more because my sidebar is shoved down to the bottom of the posts since I put up a photo that's too big! I'm sure everyone else is already over these changes and has found the happiness and bliss that come with the new and improved.

2 comments:

Gyasi said...

Love the new color! Embrace change - it's a good thing!

Lacubrious said...

Lacubrious said...
This post has been removed by the writer.