Monday, January 17, 2005

I have been so sick with the flu. I've been spending all of my time in bed watching the entire first season of the only television show on DVD I'm allowed to check out with my free rentals membership: The L Word (yes I'm that cheap). Um Hello, naked lesbians having sex everywhere. How come I haven't heard about anyone watching this? Anyway, now I have the biggest crush on Shane and I hate Jenny more than anything (if she says "eviscerate" one more time!). Also the really mean girl from Popular guest stars and she loves Shane too.

p.s. this show really demonstrated to me how skinny tv stars have to be. In their clothes they look like normal slender women, but when they're naked their little ribs are about to poke out of their bodies. Cheeseburgers ladies! Also, I guess lesbians never wear bras?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They don't at my house.