Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Best of 2004 List: My Life

Funnest Crafty Thing I Did: t-shirt alterations

Best Pina Coladas with Whipped Cream: provided by Kim

Best Hair Stylist/Life Coach: Kabra Moss

Best Cat: tie between Simon for eyeliner and fuzziness and Sabine for getting her groove back

Most Rewarding House Thing I did: kitchen linoleum

Best Kisser: Thadeus Dietzen

Best Level 11 Dragon with Technicolor Dream Cape: Thadeus Dietzen

Suckiest House Thing I did: tie between back patio tile and the whole plumbing situation

Funnest Person to Go Downtown and Pick Up Girls with: Chris Fallis

Best Life lifestyle change: started going to the gym regularly and quit smoking

Most Overused Blog Format: List


I'm a planner and 2005 is my year, I marked it on the calendar and everything!


1 comment:

Rex Venom said...

Ah! “Best Of” lists. So many categories. So few trophies.
I hope you get all the Glitter you can handle and that you get over your negative experiences with Midas Tirith. It’s a bonny place.
Let the good times roll.