Thursday, December 16, 2004

Confession No. 3:

I bought something that I want and I don't think anyone else will really like for my office white elephant gift exchange, and I am going to try to "win" it for myself. I'm basically self-gifting through the mechanism of the gift exchange. This could backfire big time. No one ever likes the gifts I bring and I'm always pretty bitter about it (I'm petty like that). Something tells me that since I'm trying to pull this, my gift will be very popular this year.

2 comments:

LoriO said...

I thought the point of a white elephant gift was that it be something nobody wants? So if nobody ever liked your gift, it was doing it's job? But, anyway, brilliant plan for the self-gifting! Hope you get it. What is it?

Knitti-me said...

Well, it looks like the plan paid off! I self-gifted myself this year too - of course I'm leaving it at the office for everybody to play with.