Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I love this tutorial for hanging curtains across a room at Apartment Therapy. I have wanted to separate my dining room (used as a crafty room with all the crap that entails) from the living area for a while now, but I don't really have the cash or the motivation right now to build a new wall and with pass through windows. I had thought about doing curtains for a temporary fix since in the big picture this project will probably not even be started for at least a year. I still thought I would have to spend about a $100 on curtain hardware to make this happen and since I've already replaced all of the curtains in the house i.e. I don't need any more curtain rods, that was not overly palatable. Yay! for cheap and good fixes.

Also wanted to point out this post at Keri Smith's site about creating your own special space. Obviously I am obsessed with this notion to the point of creating a whole house in its image.

p.s. has anyone see Love, Actually? It was so good.

No comments: