Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Well I finished the pocket flap on the Rogue and I think I'm on row 26 of the body underneath the po

Well I finished the pocket flap on the Rogue and I think I'm on row 26
of the body underneath the pocket. Other Roguers will know what I mean,
the rest of you will not. But I think the number of Roguers is in the
90s so probably a lot of people really will know. My boss finally
decided the color of the yarn is "coral" which I like better than
"salmon" as I was calling it. Fish may not be a good look. Since the
color is a bit sensitive I've been waiting to get a good bit to shoot in
good light before posting a photo.

The feeling of Spring is making my head all happy and dreamy but so far
the feeling hasn't worked it's way down to my fingertips. The
creativity is tingling all over but not prompting any action yet.

No comments: