Sunday, June 01, 2003

I've been having the worst spring fever/weather got way too hot way too fast/kitten's keeping me up at night time lately. Really, I just feel like a zombie. Now that I'm done whining I'll also disclose that very little has gotten done around here.

The good news is that the last batch of pillows for the show is almost done. I was sewing together completely finished fronts to completely finished backs when my needle hit a pin (yes, I sew over my pins with only occasionally disastrous results) and broke. I decided to call it a night. So that's everything for the show, the grand finale of my professional quilting carreer. Oh, I am so excited to start the next phase of my crafty presence.

Just in case anyone's going to be in Trinity County, California this weekend, I'll be showing at the Peddler's Faire in Lewiston.

On a personal note, last weekend, I received very clear signals that I should tone down my hippie side and this weekend I got very clear signals that I should really get back into that side of my self. I wonder which it is?

No comments: