Monday, May 26, 2003




Here's my little angel, Simon. I should have put something in the picture to show how tiny he is. Spent the weekend partying with him and not accomplishing much. Have I mentioned that I can't wait for this show to be over so I can stop making stupid quilts and pillows.


I spent the bulk of my cousin's graduation working on the sock. Normally it looks like whatever, but if you slip it on your foot, it looks like the bottom of a sock which just seems crazy. Of course it's going slow on those little needles so I haven't even turned the heel yet.


Checked out the thrift store today for inappropriate, yet within the rules, office apparel. I just couldn't do it: it felt like way too much work to dress that silly on a daily basis. So now I don't know what to do, I don't want to cave.

No comments: