Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Well, over the busiest weekend ever, I cast on for the Penelope Sweater from the Knitting Goddess with the kool-aid mohair. Looks cool so far: I have three rows.

Also, I bought some very expensive Mountain Colors Hand-Painted Yarn in the Ladyslipper color way. It is so beautiful and I started the toes for socks using this two needle, two socks at the same time method. I'm really excited, first try at socks.

In other news, my work has decided to crack down on my unprofessional appearance. Apparently flipflops are completely crossing the line. Henceforth, if you happen to see me about town during business hours wearing mumus or blatantly unattractive color combinations, anything really from the disgusting part of the early eighties, just consider me on my lunch hour.

No comments: