Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Over the long weekend I had a little time to get my final plantings done for the season. All of the plants I've ordered are in the ground so that's good and I think I only lost two due to delay but I planted them anyway (the clematis Ramona and the President). Due to the craziness with the front yard and the house I have about 20 seed packets that I never planted and now I feel like it's too late. I might still try the sunflowers though.

The house is coming together again and I feel like I can breathe. Sabine is acting sort of like a normal cat which is a good sign for a variety of reasons. We are squashing some new dressers and definitely a new computer into my little house, but I must say it's nice. I am told my back porch is the perfect spot for playing Dungeons and Dragons. Here's our newest addition.

No comments: