Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Here's a shot of how the kitchen looks now, it turned out awesome and I love it. Incredibly talented contractor-friends took out the walls, did electrical, and installed the peninsula and sink. I tiled the counters and backsplash and helped paint. My Love did the floors in the whole joint and painted a bunch. My roommate jumped in whenever we got in trouble. Kim convinced me to stop being so stubborn and Jaya loaned me his truck for dump runs. Thanks everyone!

I need to figure out how to do a slideshow of all the before and after stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, it looks awesome! HGTV quality! Please come a redesign my kitchen for me.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! What a transformation!

Unknown said...

Looks great!

Can you get a close up of that painting on the wall?