Friday, February 20, 2004

I have a very big weekend coming up. My new roommate is moving in, my best friend is coming over, a

I have a very big weekend coming up. My new roommate is moving in, my
best friend is coming over, and I have a blind date with a librarian on
Sunday night at Thai Basil. Plus it's supposed to be rainy so we'll
have a big fire in the fireplace and hot cocoa and a trip to Grandma's
to top it all off. Marie loaned me her swift and ball winder so I'll
wind my double dyed Rogue wool as well. The color didn't turn out
brooding, but I'd call it zesty now.

Note: If you ever want to get a phone call, just dump four big
cannisters of kool-aid into the sink, get it all wet and sticky and
grody, and spread it on everything up to your elbows. The phone will
ring immediately and repeatedly.

No comments: