Sunday, January 11, 2004

Here's a pretty blurry picture of the cool faux finish I ended up doing in my bedroom. I used the technique called "colorwash." Which involved putting the glaze on with a brush and blending in a cross hatching "X" motion. I really like how it turned out, now I'm not depressed about my paint every morning when I wake up. I used Maroon glaze over the paints I already mentioned: a total of 3 coats. The good news is that the glaze didn't take longer than the regular paint.

p.s. I did some real work on grandma's quilt this weekend and I forsee it being done by the weekend!

No comments: