Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I've been wanting to name my house since I moved in, but it's not much of an estate. It is only now

I've been wanting to name my house since I moved in, but it's not much
of an estate. It is only now becoming anything worth naming through
living in it. (Somehow I am not impressed with the prior owner's skill
in this area and have felt I am the one who needs to breathe life into
the place.) I stumbled upon this entry* which mentioned naming the
garden only. Perhaps I will consider this since I plan for the front
garden to be rather masculine in nature now that the back yard has
turned into such a girly party.

*
http://fortyfour.typepad.com/bookishgardener/2004/01/i_christen_thee.html


p.s. I started the Lolita socks and am now solidly into the arch of the
foot. This could take a while. But the pattern is really easy to
follow (I've never done lace before) and quick.

No comments: