Friday, April 02, 2004

visions of overalls are dancing in my head!

visions of overalls are dancing in my head!

I'm getting serious this weekend with a couple of sizeable shrubs and
putting a tomato garden where they used to be (will have used to be?).
If everything goes as planned I'll have a handsome heirloom tomato
garden complete with complimenary basil and some artichokes on the side
for future harvests. If everything does not go as planned I will need
to call professional gardeners about the shrubs.

Also, Saturday morning I get to attend the tree planting clinic put on
by Roseville Urban Forestry Foundation. They give Roseville Power
customers free shade trees after an initial demo and on site
consultation. Pretty cool, huh? I am getting two gorgeous Goldenrain
trees for the front yard and one little Saucer Magnolia (known as
Princess Trees to me and Julie) for the backyard, hopefully it will
provide shade right on my air conditioner when mature.

No comments: