Saturday, October 18, 2003



The cables are blocking and I have jumped on the bandwagon: I'm going to do a poncho too. Since I already bought the Rowan Plaid book I'm going to do Zephyr in some Lion Brand Homespun that I bought at a Michael's on impulse. I figure with a poncho it doesn't matter as much if it's a crappier yarn since it doesn't need to breath like a garment with sleeves (read underarm issues!).

Sorry about the mess around the cables. I wanted a shot that shows the paint in here. Tomorrow I will paint the apartment white again in preparation for my moving date. Every time I do this I think the same thing: "They will rue the day!" The world already has too many white, ecru, beige, and sand walls.

Oh, and I couldn't resist this. Don't look if you have "delicate" sensibilities

No comments: