Wednesday, August 27, 2003

What kind of lame blogger doesn't post for a week? Well there's very little point explaining or whin

What kind of lame blogger doesn't post for a week? Well there's very little point explaining or whining about it. Let's just say I suck and move on.

Everyone say a fond goodbye to little Simon's little balls. He will be neutered on Friday poor thing, no idea what's going to hit him.

I'll be home all weekend with him convalescing. I am planning on finishing the SNS and dying up a storm. I've decided I really need to do a test grouping of different dye methods since I read about so many and although I'm thrilled with the results I've gotten so far, I'd like to know what technique will give me the most vibrant colors. I'm also stoked to dye some stuff indigo and see what a little bleach pen looks like on it.

I must say I'm quite giddy at the prospect of three days home alone crafting with no interuptions. Seriously, I don't have any money so there's nothing I can do but stay home and work on stuff.

No comments: