Monday, March 17, 2003

Looking at my last post makes me realize how long it's been since I've made ANYTHING. I'm in a rut, simple as that. Oh, I just remembered, I'm working on some red wool panels to felt for my grandma's christmas present. I know it's early, but I needed something I could fly with: i.e. not started and on wooden needles. Still though, too many irons in the fire. I need to finish something and I think I need to finish something quilty. I also think it's going to be the circles project, it's the easiest and least demanding. I believe I'm going to do a 1" sash between each and every 30's print block using a sky blue hand dye, just writing it is making me feel more motivated!

Off to the most painful ten minutes of my day - abs!

p.s. terminated the internet dating experiment. couldn't take the pressure. hopefully real life will come through for me

No comments: